2020 Tax Season Covid Restrictions are still in practice at Winston & Company . We are open and operating. We are open 9am-5pm (but flexible hours upon request).
- We have a drop box at the foyer to drop off records if uncomfortable to enter actual office.
- Each staff member has their own individual office
- Staff are equipped with disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer to be used Regularly
- We have adopted a “no hand-shake” policy;
- We are practicing “social spacing” and are reminding all staff to keep a 1 metre (6 foot) space between individuals when they communicate with each other;
- We are handling most client interaction via Zoom, email or phone… However, if you have an upcoming appointment scheduled with us and are experiencing flu-like symptoms, have recently traveled outside of Canada, or have been in contact with someone who may have the virus, we strongly encourage you to reschedule your appointment or choose one of the other options stated earlier.
- In regards to filing 2020 taxes , as of today March 19th 2021 there has been no adjustment for tax deadline. Deadline is April 30th 2021
Because most of our meetings will not be in person, once your returns are completed, we ask you pick up your tax records from our office. We will be closed from May 3rd-May7th 2021. Much appreciated.
Stay healthy and wash hands
We appreciate your business